How Do I Use My Two On the Town Card?
(Please refer to Jacket for specific instructions.)
1. Initials on the card represent the place in which you are entitled to use your coupon. Each time you use your card, the appropriate initials will be punched out for that special .
2. Two On The Town entitles you to use your cards for specials listed in the Jacket.
3. The specifics of the participants' specials are outlined in their promotions.
4. All Two On The Town rules must be followed.
5. You must present your Town On The Town card at the time of your order or prior to event participation.
6. Minimum 2 beverage purchase required with each dining promotion.
What Rules and Regulations Apply to My Card?
1. Card is good any day except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day.
2. One punch per visit. Not to be used with other discounts or in-house specials unless otherwise stated.
3. Card must be presented before ordering.
4. Minimum 2 beverage purchase required with each dining promotion.
How Do I Purchase My Two On The Town Card?
Two On The Town Cards are available for purchase at the following businesses (click here) or you can purchase on line by clicking here (click here).
Payments, Shipping and Refunds
Secure, online credit card orders will be processed and cards sent out within five business days. A handling charge will be added to all cards purchased online.
A limited number of cards are available. All sales are final. Two On The Town is not responsible for the closing of, or any action of, a participating business that would make their punch invalid.
Sorry, no refunds or exchanges for lost, damaged or returned cards. Large parties may experience delays in receiving their service.
Who Do I Contact if I Have Questions?
Please call 231-922-2222 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.